Exceeding our clients expectations since 1984, we put our experience to work for you.
The purchase of a home is usually the largest single investment of a lifetime. Therefore, it is in your best interest to have a home inspector with extensive knowledge. Our team gives you an objective view of the condition of the house at the time of the inspection and works FOR YOU.
- Serving Austin and surrounding Central Texas counties, including Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson Counties. If out of the area, call for a free quote.
- Two inspectors on-site provide a cost efficient and time-saving inspection, while providing a thorough, precise and easy to understand report.
- Any findings are explained on site, when the parties are available. Computerized reports with photos will be emailed or faxed to you on the SAME DAY, generally within a few hours.
- View a sample report. We have several ways to incorporate the photos into our report. The most common is the photo following the defiency. (The comments section under each header is not included in the report but just for further clarification per TREC what inspectors are looking for). We also include a summary page.
- Reports can be viewed as a PDF or Word document.
- Military Discount to all active personnel.
- Discounts for repeat customers.
- Credit cards, cash and checks are accepted.
Links to other inspector guides and information:
Thanks for helping to vote us #1 in the "Best Austin Home Inspectors Category"!
InspectionNews: Home Inspection Information Everything A Home Inspector Needs To Know About Home Inspections.