The purchase of a home is usually the largest single investment of a lifetime. Therefore, it is in your best interest to have a home inspector with extensive knowledge. Our team gives you an objective view of the condition of the house at the time of the inspection and works FOR YOU.
- Serving Austin and surrounding Central Texas counties, including Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson Counties. If out of the area, call for a free quote.
- Two inspectors on-site provide a cost efficient and time-saving inspection, while providing a thorough, precise and easy to understand report.
- Any findings are explained on site, when the parties are available. Computerized reports with photos will be emailed or faxed to you on the SAME DAY, generally within a few hours.
- View a sample report. We have several ways to incorporate the photos into our report. The most common is the photo following the deficiency. (The comments section under each header is not included in the report but just for further clarification per TREC what inspectors are looking for). We also include a summary page.
- Reports can be viewed as a PDF or Word document.
- Military Discount to all active personnel.
- Discounts for repeat customers.
- Credit cards, cash and checks are accepted.
THE TEXAS REAL ESTATE COMMISSION (TREC) REGULATES
REAL ESTATE BROKERS AND SALES AGENTS, REAL ESTATE INSPECTORS,
HOME WARRANTY COMPANIES, EASEMENT AND RIGHT-OF-WAY AGENTS,
AND TIMESHARE INTEREST PROVIDERS
YOU CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION AND
CHECK THE STATUS OF A LICENSE HOLDER AT
YOU CAN SEND A COMPLAINT AGAINST A LICENSE HOLDER TO
A COMPLAINT FORM IS AVAILABLE ON THE TREC WEBSITE
TREC ADMINISTERS TWO RECOVERY FUNDS WHICH MAY BE USED TO
SATISFY A CIVIL COURT JUDGMENT AGAINST A BROKER, SALES AGENT,
REAL ESTATE INSPECTOR, OR EASEMENT OR RIGHT-OF-WAY AGENT,
IF CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS ARE MET
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES OF
A LICENSE HOLDER, THE COMPLAINT PROCESS OR THE
RECOVERY FUNDS, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE OR CONTACT TREC AT http://www.trec.texas.gov/.
Links to other inspector guides and information:
Thanks for helping to vote us #1 in the “Best Austin Home Inspectors Category”!